DOGS OF DANGEROUS BREEDS AND THEIR CROSSINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Akita Inu, Tosa Inu, Japanese Tosa (mastiff), bullmastiff, doberman, Argentine dog, Bordeaux dog, Brazilian mastiff, Neapolitan mastiff, American pitbull terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier , American Staffordshire Terrier , Canary prey, Rottweiler.
Law 10/1999, of 30 July, Royal Decree 287/2002, of 22 March and Decree 170/2002, of 11 June
Dogs declared to be potentially dangerous belonging to any of the breeds mentioned above, as well as crossbreeds of these, are not allowed. In addition, our establishment does not support the following breeds as a preventive measure: German dog, bull terrier and others that by their characteristics, variants, similarities or crosses belong to one of the above breeds or not . In case of doubt or different criteria between the dog owners and the Management, the latter may exercise the right of non-admission of the animal within the enclosure Talaia Plaza Ecoresort.
- Dogs of up to 15 kg are welcome in this resort.
- Daily rate of €25.
- Take the dog on a leash or in a transport basket in the common areas.
- Do not bring the dog in the internal restaurant areas and in the pool, Pool Bar and Spa areas.
- Be present every time a member of the hotel (maintenance or cleaning) is in the room.
- Cleaning must be requested in advance.
- In cases where daily cleaning of the accommodation is requested, it can only be done when the dog is not there or if the owner is present.
- The dog will always be with you or with an emergency contact that you designate.
- If you have to leave the dog alone in the room, you will notify Reception.
- Make sure your dog does not disturb other resort guests.
- You will have to pay the additional costs of cleaning or repairs that may occur if the resort so requires.
- Therefore, you must authorize the resort to charge this amount to your credit card, even if the damage is identified after you have left the resort.
- In the event that the resort staff receives complaints about discomfort caused by your dog by the same staff or by other guests, they must seek, at the request of the resort manager, another accommodation outside the hotel for the dog.
You will assume full responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the dog to guests, employees or guests of the hotel, including the licensed veterinarian and members of their staff. In the event that such personal injury or property damage occurs, you agree to indemnify, defend and release from all liability the Resort or PLAZA HOTELS & RESORTS and its employees, whether staff or ex-staff, directors, agents, lawyers, insurers, companies affiliates, successors and assignees of any claim that may arise.
In the event of an emergency and in the face of the impossibility of contacting you directly, your emergency contact will assume full responsibility. You agree to delegate the care of your dog to the emergency contact.
Given the possibility offered by Talaia Plaza Ecoresort to stay with your dog, you, as well as your successors and assigns, release and discharge all responsibility to the resort, together with its managers, directors, employees, agents, lawyers , insurers, subsidiary companies, successors and assignees, current or future, of any legal action, process, debt, writing, contract, dispute, agreement, promise, trespass, damage, judgment, demand and request of any kind, whether whether at law or in equity, whether known or unknown, that you or your successors or assigns may undertake, that are related, including but not limited to any claim related in any way to your stay at the resort related to the presence of your dog in the resort facilities or relating to the resort or against it.